Hey mom, no worries, everything is still fine here. I should be
going in for surgery in 10 days the 29th, you can tell the family
everything if you want. I don't have anything to hide.
My new mission president, President Fortuna will be coming in the
first of July. He is a young guy(43) from the Dominican republic. He
is black haha so he should be cool. I think his biography is on the
church website.
I had an interesting experience this last week with the H
family. The father, Govany is really an amazing guy, he didn't graduate
high school but he is super intelligent. He has accepted everything we
have taught and wants to get baptized, but there was always something
bugging him. A few weeks ago he told us that he wanted to talk with us
before i left. Friday night we finally talked. He has been smoking
marijuana for over 20 years, a real strong addicion. He told us that
he is ready to change, and that its going to be hard but he wants to
be baptized and be a better father. It was a privilege for me to see
him start the process of repentance. He should be getting married and
baptized in April. I'm sad I wont be there, but I'm thinking I can get
permission from Pres. Flores to attend the baptism.
I love you all so very much, I'm glad you got the letters. Please
be so careful with my memory cards, they have all my photos.
o last thing, today in Honduras is fathers day, so tell dad, HAPPY
FATHERS DAY, tell him to write me too haha.
I love you so much mom, please don't worry, I'm not going to die
and the Rays will take good care of me.
Elder Nathan Ahlborn
No comments:
Post a Comment