Honduras

Honduras

Monday, February 20, 2012

Ya one year wow!

Hey mom!! Thing are good here. Last Wednesday I was made District leader of Torocagua. Its funny because I have only been out of this area one time in my mission and for only two months, everyone says that mission call should have said, Honduras Torocagua mission haha. Ill at least be here until March maybe April. I don't have a problem with staying here in this area for so long because we have a ton of progressing families. I will keep you posted with baptisms like always, but as of now we don't have any baptism dates.
I'm still waiting for my companion to go to Mexico, who knows when he will go but it should be soon. He is super quite, people ask me if he speaks Spanish haha. He is really humble, not very educated, but he is an excellent missionary.
The time is going by so fast I don't even understand how its possible. I love serving, sometimes it is hard, almost always actually, but the mission shouldn't be easy. I am still learning alot, and I have the desire to BAPTIZE.

I love you all so very much!!! Send me pictures of the house and the snow!!

With all my love,
Elder Ahlborn

No comments:

Post a Comment