Hey mom!! so I had an awesome week, but I'm dang tired haha. Sunday we had an attendance of 217 people, with 25 less actives in the church for the first time in over 3 months, and 12 investigators. One of the investigators, G, I have written about her before got baptized after church. Half of the ward attended her baptism, one of my best friends and a convert of 4 months, Josue V baptized her. It was amazing. We are going to baptize her son this Saturday. O ya the F family came to church!! all but the dad, Manuel but it's only a matter of time. I'm really loving this part of my mission, it's pretty hard but I just feel good, the Lord has given me a lot of strength. I'm going to send some photos of all the baptisms that I have had here in centro america.
I'm still with my companion, Elder B, he is the one in the first picture. He is still waiting for his papers to Mexico. We will see when he goes. He is a good guy. He reminds me of Brandon.
The temple should be done in June, and it should be dedicated in July. But who knows haha. I'm so dang excited. There was an apostle here to verify the work so I have a lot of faith that it should be done by June. Ill keep you posted.
This week Elder Martino, a member of the second quorum of the 70 is going to visit us. He is also going to accompany one of us.
Tell Steve congrates. (Nate's cousin Steve Williams got his mission call to Kobe Japan). It's good to have the support and prayers of you all.
I love you all!!!!
Elder Ahlborn
No comments:
Post a Comment