Honduras

Honduras

Monday, February 13, 2012




So the 70 that came was Elder Martino, he is from Texas, and he is a pretty cool servant of the Lord. He taught us that when we teach in members homes we baptize 3 of the 5 people we teach. I am going to try to apply this with two families that we are teaching. I want to baptize one of them this month, but we will see what the Lord says.
We baptized Jefferson the son of Giovania. Josue, a convert of 4 months and a huge help in the ward baptized Jefferson, it was amazing. Givonania was crying like you cry when we got baptized haha it was cute and brought back fond memories. They are defiantly converts, I have faith that he will serve a mission and that she will marry in the temple.
So we have heard that the temple here in Honduras should be done in June or something like that. I don't think I will have the opportunity to see the C family be sealed while on my mission. I Think Iwill be able to help my friend here in Centro America Oeste take out his endowment in September. I am just excited for the temple!!!
So I think I'm going to send this letter to you all soon, like this week, I'm going to send back a memory card, but the data in it is weird, the photos show up on the camera but not on the computer, please give it to peter so he can fix it but please don't delete any photos, this card has half of my mission on it!!

I am so glad that I was raised in our family. I do miss you but it has never been a distraction, only something to push me along, so I can help other families have what ours has.
Tell the kids to be good! Tell Dad that I love him, I wrote him but just in case. Say hi to the ward and family for me,
With much love!!!
Elder Ahlborn

No comments:

Post a Comment