Hey everyone, so last week I changed areas and companions. My new area is called Villerea Morales. It is so dang beautiful, just a green forest with little colorful houses everywhere. There are a ton of horses, people board them in the stables here. There are always cattle, brahmas, goats and chickens in the road. It reminds me of Tridell. The best part is, its dang quite. Another perk is that its only ten minutes from the city, and the Metro mall!! that means I get to eat good fast food every Monday, could life be better?
My new companion Elder Muñoz is awesome. He is a Honduran from Ceiba, the North coast. He only has three years in the church but he has a powerful testimony. He only has two more months on the mission, so he knows whats up, I'm excited to learn a ton from him. The best part is, is that I can understand him 100 percent!
We already have 3 baptism dates for this month. I will let you all know how they are doing next week. I still don't know much about the area but I'm learning fast. I can remember names and faces a hundred times better then when I first came into the mission. I can understand Spanish so much better too. I am just super happy to be here!!
I love you all, I'll write more next week when I have more haha, take care!!
Elder Ahlborn
No comments:
Post a Comment