Honduras

Honduras

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas!! It was good to talk to you!

This is excerpts from Nate's letter.

It was really weird to hear your voices again, especially David. I'm kinda mad that he is as tall as me, o well, I can still beat him up haha. I hope you enjoyed your Christmas! I did! thanks for the presents!! I am going to try to read the Book of Mormon in Spanish in two months starting in January so the Cd's will help. I am going to give Junior the living scripture DVD,

Thanks so much for all the candy, I have been giving it away to all the people that I love! Its been a really good Christmas.
We had a Christmas devotional with the whole mission and we watched 17 Miracles, its about the martin and willie handcart companies, I think you all saw it. I bawled, I love that movie and I really want to see it again. I have the song from the movie on a CD and I cant stop listening to it haha. President and Sister Flores gave me some candy and like a picture board thing of everyone in the mission. Things have just been really good, busy but good. Elder Rivera says thanks for the gift, he is leaving for Mexico Friday I think. I will miss him.
I will wish Junior a happy birthday for you all


Please tell everyone thanks for the presents and everything, especially Peg.

I love you all so so much thanks for your support, I couldn't do this without you all!!
Elder Nathan Ahlborn

No comments:

Post a Comment