buenos dias mis amigos, como esta?
I cant believe its already that time to go back to school. I can
honestly say that I am glad not to be going back haha the mission has
its benefits!!
This week has been amazing. Yesterday(Sunday) was the dedication of
the temple in El Salvador. Before the program started the church
showed a bunch of different clips of the newer temples of the world.
They showed the Twin Falls temple, the outside and the terrestial room
a ton. It made me miss Idaho and the temple where I received my
endowment.
The dedication was good, President Eyring did the honors. It was
strange because before the dedication they sealed the corner stone.
not the capstone the corner stone, different right? It was funny cause
President and Sister Eyring where putting the mud in the crack and he
was speaking English the whole time, haha nobody could understand him
but he just kept on a talking haha.
The dedicatory prayer was in English, and then translated into
Spanish which was cool, because I could kinda translate it, my Spanish
is really improving!
I felt the spirit, and the best part was my first baptisms Carmen and
Sayda went, I think their family will be sealed in a year here in
Honduras, best part, I can attend. That would seriously be the
greatest thing ever. I cant wait :)
This next Saturday we have a baptism of Hermana Natalia. She is an
older lady like in her 60s I think. She was just barley baptized in
another church, but we have been working with her and now she has a
testimony of the Book of Mormon, Joesph Smith and the church. I am
excited for her! I'll tell you about it next week
one last thing, one funny thing. This week I contacted a guy that
seriously looks like Uncle Alan. I am actually pretty sure that
everybody I know has a twin in Honduras. It's just something funny, I'm
going to try to get a picture haha.
I love you all, good luck with school. Be good, stay out of trouble!
Con mucho amor,
Elder Ahlborn
No comments:
Post a Comment